Asus has an entire home range of routers which comes with a similar setup method. Still, most of the Asus router users face issues during the router setup process. Every Asus router user has their different issues about the completion of Asus router. Some users are unable to access the admin panel of the router, other users fail to access http://router.asus.com router web address. Both the issues are common and Keeps you stuck you in the Asus router setup. Now the question arises, how to fix Asus router setup issues? We as router experts, get numerous calls on a daily basis regarding the Asus setup. This is why we are here today, to resolve your issues related to Asus router login and setup issues. We intend to guide you step by step, on issues of router setup & those related to router web address router.asus.com. For now, we are mentioning a few common issues your Asus router you face generally.
Common Issues of Asus Router
Issue: – Unable To Access the Internet through Asus Router
- Solution: – First of all, verify if your Asus router has a correct WAN connection.
- Check your adapter, if it is setup to obtain IP automatically or not?
- Now check, if your computer is able to access the internet via other network settings?
- You also need to verify the internet service provider internet settings and information related to it.
- Try to check, if your PC is able to access the internet via the network cable offered by your ISP.
- Next verify, if your Asus router has latest firmware version or not? If you still have the same problem, try to reset the device to its default factory settings.
Issue: – Can’t Access the Asus Router Setting Page?
- Solution: – Make use of the wired connection to setup your Asus router.
- Set your adapter to obtain IP automatically.
- Check if the browser is not setup to a proxy.
- To search your device, turn on the device discovery.
- If the problem still persists, reset your device to its factory default settings.
- To know how to reset the device, give us a call on our toll-free number. We can help you instantly.
Issue: – Unable to Access the Default Web Address http://router.asus.com?
- Solution: – Enter the http://router.asus.com into your browser’s address bar, not into the search bar.
- When you enter router.asus.com address, don’t forget to put http:// in the starting of the address.
- If the address still doesn’t work, try to enter the http://192.168.1.1, instead of the web address.
- Try to use a different web browser.
- You can also try using the different computer if you are facing the same issue.
Do you wish to get further information about Asus router issues? If yes, get connected with our team, which is available round the clock on the toll-free number. You can also interact live with them via live chat support window. In case, you wish to share your feedback with our experts, leave your valuable feedback in the comment box.