As you have searched for “My Asus router sign in”, so in this article, we will explain you how to sign into the Asus wireless router. Why do you need to sign into our wireless router? You will need to sign into your router every timerouter you want to change or modify the settings of your network. To sign into your Asus wireless router, you don’t even need an Internet access. You can access your Asus router even without the Internet connectivity. We will show you the process of signing into the router in very easy steps. You won’t even need an installation disk or any software. Follow the below-mentioned steps carefully:
Sign In process
We will show you the process in two different phases.
This is the very first stage in the process of “My Asus sign in”. In this section, we will explain you how to connect your physical devices with each other.
- Firstly connect your Asus wireless router with the existing ISP modem using an Ethernet cable. Plug the one end of an Ethernet cable into the wireless router and other the end of the cable into your existing ISP modem. Now using another Ethernet cable, connect your Asus wireless router with the computer.
- Now plug in the adapter of your wireless router into the power outlet and switch on the router. Wait for a few seconds.
Signing into the router:
Now that you have completed the hardware connection phase, you have to proceed to the next phase where we will explain you the process for “My Asus sign in”. Follow below-mentioned steps carefully:
- Before you start with the sign in process, look for the default IP address of your wireless router on the back. There are wireless settings of your wireless router mentioned on a product label.
- Now open any web browser and enter the default IP address of your Asus wireless router in the address bar.
- A small login window will pop up on your screen asking for username and password. Enter the default login values of your wireless router (written on the back of your router) in both username and password fields and click login or submit.
Now, if you can see the Asus router setup page on your screen, it means that you have successfully signed into the Asus wireless router. If you face any issue while attempting to sign into your router, don’t worry. Reset your wireless router and reconfigure the network settings of your router. This will surely resolve your issue.
We hope that in this article you got to know about the solution of your searched query “My Asus sign in”. The above-mentioned steps were some of the basic steps that you need to follow during the sign in process. In case you still face any issue while signing into the Asus wireless router, don’t worry, we are here to help you. Call us on our Toll-Free number and our technicians will resolve your issue in very less time.